Don’t let them play console or computer games too much. Interfere with some other things. Remember school work. Remember to go outside and feel the weather and nature. Thanks.
I have been lately heavily into B&W photography. Nowadays, every time I shoot a color shot I have a need to convert it to a B&W capture. And I have been shooting in-camera B&Ws a lot lately. It also seems so that others like my B&W work more than my color shots. Recently five of my latest B&W shots have been in Explore in Flickr. My shots have been in Explore now and then but this kind of explore rush hour is not normal for my photos. Not that I am that much into Explore but of course it is nice that people are interested in my photos.
This shots has got 26 500 views in Flickr in less than a day. All I can say is Thank You.
Here is what I am waiting from Photokina 2014:
- X-Pro2 or at least some news about the X-Pro1 successor.
- X200, this will be very interesting one for me as I have the original X100 and have no intentions to buy X100S.
- Not a Photokina news but the coming Fujinon 90/2 lens will be very interesting one!
- GR successor or GR with different lens, i.e. normal or short tele version.
- or how about B&W-only sensor?
So that is basically my short list. How about yours?